Powered By Blogger

8/09/2012

ouch! The Terrible Twos are here

So, as you may or may not know, I have three kiddos. They are 13, 5 and 18 months.
The older two girls have found their independence and are happy to entertain themselves and even entertain their baby brother, but, lately its getting harder and harder for ANY OF US to entertain baby boy.

He is so different than his much gentler sisters ever were at that age. He is a tiny Texas tornado and his path of destruction is now very visible through out our home. He bites and breaks, he pounds on and destroys, he runs and he falls, all of this is normal I have been told.

Frankly, I have been traveling down that famed river DENIAL for a while. I have been fighting the idea that the terrible twos may have arrived a tad bit early in our home, but I think that today, after finding him in the formal dinning room biting at and destroying my 2" wooden blinds, that I have given up on that fight. 

I know that he is a smart little man and that he needs constant stimulation. I also know NOW that if I slack off, even for a little while, I will suffer the consequences.

So this is my warning to the rest of the world, if you encounter my son, proceed with caution, or he just chew you up and spit you out...just ask my blinds.

No comments:

Click here to see more pictures of more checks I have gotten from doing surveys. CLICK HERE

Visitors

free html visitor counters