Powered By Blogger

4/18/2012

What Breed Is He?

Contribution by Stevie Kirby

Since I got my dog a few months ago I am consumed with trying to find out what breed he is mixed with. We rescued him from the Humane Society, so they had no idea what kind of dog he is. He was a stray and they took him off the streets. It’s a good thing I have clear 4g internet, because any time anyone makes a suggestion, I whip out my computer and try to find images to see if my dog might be that breed.

My husband and I think that he is a Border Collie/Lab Mix, but people have suggested he is everything from a pit bull to a Shar Pei. The other option is to buy a dog DNA test. The only problem is that I read that they aren’t accurate and are a waste of money. I don’t want to spend $70 on something that is going to give me false results.

 I don’t think we are ever going to figure out what breed he is, so it’s just a matter of time before we give up and accept that.

1 comment:

DNA Testing said...

It is of great use now a days as it always comes out with all true informations regarding the unseen things. As day by day people are more aware about DNA,as for its demand has been also more and more. Legal DNA Testing

Click here to see more pictures of more checks I have gotten from doing surveys. CLICK HERE

Visitors

free html visitor counters