Powered By Blogger

1/03/2012

New Year new schedule

        Well, unless you have been living in a cave some where in the mountains or in some remote jungle in the middle of the Amazon, you know that it is a NEW YEAR! 2012 is definitely here and things for La Rosita food trailer lare in full swing, so click the name to follow us on Facebook.

By the way, If you didn't know, you have about 11 1/2 months to get your things in order since the world is said to be coming to an end on December 21, of 2012.
      
Kinda scary. There is so much I have to do. I kinda wish I knew how the world was going to end, and if its going to completely end for every one, or will it be a semi-habitable world all dusty and grey, like you see in the movies. If it ends up being the latter of the two, I would really like to prepare. I'm guessing we wont need to pack sun block since the sun will be all blocked out by the grey dust. BUT, I have three children, and uhm, living with out electronics of any kind will be pretty devastating...for me them.
     
  I want to know if I need to pack cold weather attire or will it be super hot. I'm a fan of shorts, tanks and sandals but with out AC, I think it wont be as fun to run on the beaches as the magazines make it seem. Whoa, it just hit me..... what will I do with out the Internet???  Where will I go to find all the latest sleaze on the celebs of the world? (wonder what they will pack)  Where will I go to read about all of my friends and the amazing things their kids do...no, I'm not being sarcastic...or am I? haha.

What I do know is that I have faith. Aside from all my joking and sarcasm, I do believe in God, and I know that what ever his plan is for us, I will accept it and do my best to live and or Die as a good Christian.

No comments:

Click here to see more pictures of more checks I have gotten from doing surveys. CLICK HERE

Visitors

free html visitor counters