Powered By Blogger

1/09/2012

Finding a new church

Guest written by our friend Mason Abbott

I recently moved to a new city to get a fresh start on life. I got a new job with a company that I love and a cute little house a little ways outside of the suburbs. I like to live the quiet life. I got all of my utilities set up right before I moved in including internet which I found at satellitestarinternet.com. The only thing I have left to really discover in my area is which church to go to. I have talked to some people at work who have told me where they like to go but nothing so far has really jumped out at me as somewhere that I would fit in. I decided to take this to the world wide web and see if I can Google search a church that will be right for me. As it turns out this is a great way to check out some of the local churches in my area. I can read about the people who work there as well as the mission for the church which is great for me because I like to know that where I go has a mission and purpose already laid out.

No comments:

Click here to see more pictures of more checks I have gotten from doing surveys. CLICK HERE

Visitors

free html visitor counters