Powered By Blogger

12/29/2011

Happy New Year and Happy Birthday my son

Im a little late on the Christmas wishes, but I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! And to ensure that I am not late on the New Year wishes, I would like to wish all of my followers, all eight of you, hahaha! A happy and safe New Year! May 2012 be your best year yet!

As for today, Im going to get a bunch of tiny gifts ready for my baby boy who turns one today!
My sweet baby boy has grown so much in his first year. I remember the day he was born. It was a BRUTAL labor. I went for the epidural, uhm, but, yeah, it didnt work!! So, needless to say, I was screaming in PAIN, but, as soon as he was in my arms all the pain was gone and all I felt was LOVE.

So, happy birthday to my sweet little munchkin! May this next year be another amazing year for you my son, and may God continue to walk with you and care for you in his amazing grace.

I love you!

No comments:

Click here to see more pictures of more checks I have gotten from doing surveys. CLICK HERE

Visitors

free html visitor counters