Powered By Blogger

10/10/2011

WOW! Food trucks watch out! La Rosita Mexican food is on a mission.
 Our whirl wind food truck tour is over...for now. We have a few pics on facebook, if you want to check them out go to   We did pretty darn good for a few rookies.
I feel badly for not posting in quite a while. I feel like I need to recharge the batteries and get back into writing mode. To do that I will have another post today. Yep, two in one day, that's how badly I missed my lil ole blog.  Could you hear the Texas twang in that last sentence?  lol, But seriously I hope to have more blog opportunities. Please take a minute to read the post above this one. Its a product review by a guest blogger and I'm pretty stoked about it.

and I would like to send a big
thank you to all my fans and followers
all two of you.. hahah

Check us out and LIKE us on Facebook by clicking THIS LINK for La Rosita

No comments:

Click here to see more pictures of more checks I have gotten from doing surveys. CLICK HERE

Visitors

free html visitor counters