Powered By Blogger

9/13/2011

Wow! Again, I have NOTHING! Nothing new really.
I have been sooooo stinking busy getting ready for our next festival find out more about it at Aspasians.com, where we will be selling my world famous Mexican food. Ok, so probably not world famous but yummy nonetheless.  If you live in the N.Texas area you should totally come to Rockwall and check us out. I would also like to ask you to check out my facebook page facebook.com/pages/La-Rosita-Mexican-Food.

Tell your friends about the page. I would really like to hit 100 fans or likes before the end of the year. Why the end of the year? Not really sure, I guess I just want to end the year on a high note. haha

Thanks in advance! Hope you get to come out to

No comments:

Click here to see more pictures of more checks I have gotten from doing surveys. CLICK HERE

Visitors

free html visitor counters