Powered By Blogger

8/10/2011

Business cards. We all know what they are for. So there is no need for me to explain their purpose.

What I do want to tell you about, is something I'm sure you all have heard about before. Vista Print- FREE BUSINESS CARDS.

Are you looking for a gift for someone? Are you already thinking about what to get that special some one for the holidays? Because, I'm sure you are one of those awesome super moms who has all of their Christmas shopping done way before December has even arrived. God, Knows I'M NOT! OR, are you a mom starting your own business?  Maybe your not sure if you want to spend lots of money on business cards right away? Then I think VistaPrint could be just what you need. You can go on their web site and choose your own design, and you get to personalize just what you want your cards to say.  And best of all they are FREE! There is no catch. The only thing that you do end up paying for is the shipping, which was $5 when I ordered mine.

That was my first business venture and it was with my slacker in law sister in law, and, lets just say, it never really went anywhere. I actually have a few cards left. I keep them as mementos of a business dream that uhm, never came true.

This however is a great example of why I highly recommend Vistaprint. Not to be a Debbie downer, but, if your business does not turn out to be all that you dreamed it could be, look at the bright side. You didn't spend a ton of money on custom business cards that you never used, and are now just sitting at the bottom of your "get to it later pile."

I hope you take a look at the link above and give them a try. Don't forget to come back here and let me know what you think of your new cards. You can even leave me a pic of your new cards, I would love to see what you came up with. Who knows, you may even get some free publicity from it.

No comments:

Click here to see more pictures of more checks I have gotten from doing surveys. CLICK HERE

Visitors

free html visitor counters