Powered By Blogger

2/16/2011




Well, its been a while. I almost don't know where to start.

I am excited to announce the birth of my third child a bouncing baby boy. He was born one month ago, December. He was almost a Christmas baby but not quite. After 2 girls, I have to say that I am embracing the beautiful blue tones of his clothes, blankets and even baby bottles! We still love the pinks, but darn it if the 4 of us arent loving all of the new baby blue stuff that surrounds us now.

I dont have to tell you how much my husband and I love our daughters but, now that we have our boy we feel more complete than ever.

I will have more time on my hands now so, I hope to get back to blogging more. Thats if I can get enough sleep!

No comments:

Click here to see more pictures of more checks I have gotten from doing surveys. CLICK HERE

Visitors

free html visitor counters