Powered By Blogger

5/05/2010

Search Amazon.com for Fight Childhood cancer

So, I dont know why I even bother posting sometimes. It feels like I only get on here to rant and rave about one thing or another. Usually its about this freaking thing called cancer.

I mentioned before that my dear dear friend whom I love dearly has a 6 year old boy that was recently diagnosed with Leukemia. He is struggling and he is fighting every day, and will be for the next 4 years. The doctors have said that relatively speaking, he has the easiest form of childhood cancer to cure, or actually, be put into remission. Its B-ALL. Of course I cant remember exactly what that stands for and I am sorry, I know, I suck at details. All I can think of is this poor boy who not that long ago was just a baby in diapers. Now he is facing the fight of his life.

So, at Children's hospital in Dallas, he made a new friend, Nate, he also has cancer, but, Nate is not as fortunate as Ethan. Nate has a form of cancer that is ravaging his entire body. He has tumors along his brain, spine and now his hips and pelvis. Yes, it has spread, and Doctors don't think there is much else to be done for him. He is dying! I know I kid around about an injustice here or and injustice there but, this my friends is the biggest injustice that this world has ever seen. This is truly just horribly wrong!

I always ask my dear friend what I can do for her, and she always tells me that I have done enough (the whole John Deere and Local News surprise that I arranged for her and her baby was a bit overwhelming, the link to watch the news story will be up soon) So.... Last night she actually had a request of me. She asked me to pray and to pray HARD for 4 year old Nate. He is struggling and is in a lot of pain. His parents are at a loss. So of course I pray, but I wanted to ask every one of you who read this to pray with me. Lets pray hard, lets pray for a miracle! Lets just pray that GOD takes his pain away and has mercy on this poor boy, and for all the children who are suffering from cancer or are in pain.
Please pass Nate's blog along. Lets start a prayer chain across the country for him and my friend's son Ethan.
Please look at the links below, pass them around to every one you know.
JUST PRAY!! Pray for Nate Click here Click here to Pray for Ethan

10 comments:

AngelBaby said...

I just stopped by to visit and see how you are doing. We are still praying for your friends son, I hope he is doing better.

I have been on a quest looking for a new place to live, for the past 7 months. Now I am all moved into the perfect place for me so I can visit all of my favorite sites and yours is one of them.

I just did a post on the pioneers of Your Caring Angels so come by and see because you are one of them. I hope you like it.

Love and Blessings,
AngelBaby

AngelBaby said...

I just stopped by to say hello and see how you are doing. I hope everything is getting better.

Have a wonderful day!

Love and Blessings,
AngelBaby

Mamapumpkin said...

I'm here reading. You're not alone :-) Here's a friend from Malaysia who's the same age also with that horrid illness (http://www.isthereahairfairy.blogspot.com/). It just isn't fair on kids and I pray everyday to thank God that my kids are healthy and happy.

AngelBaby said...

I came by to wish you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year filled with love, blessings, peace and joy.

I am still praying for your friends boy and will continue to pray for him and everyone involved.

Love and Blessings,
AngelBaby

Anonymous said...

This site is awesome
[url=http://www.buzzfeed.com/ufcfan/bet-at-home-romania-nscrie-te-i-c-1aqh]bet at home romania[/url]

AngelBaby said...

I stopped by to say Hello and see how things are going. I hope they are better and everything is improving. Let me know.

Love and Blessings,
AngelBaby

Anonymous said...

You have a really good blog. Very interesting read. I will be back to look for more posts, keep it going.
___________________________
roofing

Anonymous said...

You have a really good blog. Very interesting read. I will be back to look for more posts, keep it going.
___________________________
roofing

Anonymous said...

You have a really good website. Very interesting read. I will be back to look for more posts, keep it going.
___________________________
roofing

Anonymous said...

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my website so i came to “return the favor”.

I am trying to find things to enhance my site!I suppose its
ok to use some of your ideas!!

Also visit my site; michael kors

Click here to see more pictures of more checks I have gotten from doing surveys. CLICK HERE

Visitors

free html visitor counters