Powered By Blogger

7/27/2009


Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to you Happy birthday dear Blog dumps.... happy birthday to you.... and many more!! Happy 3rd anniversary Blog dumps! I cant wait to sip on that wine. I just have one request. Do you have any Tequila or shall I bring my own. Thats all I really ever drink. I always say that I have to stay true to my roots. In Spanish I say. Nomas tomo la sangre de mi tierra...or I only drink the blood of my land. Ok ok It sounds better in Spanish.

Any way. Happy 3rd. I hope that BD keeps going strong for many years to come!

Come Join Top Sites Tuesday and be #1 on BlogDumps!

The purpose of this Meme is to encourage
Networking between bloggers to have fun while doing it!
Make sure to visit all the other participants and leave comments

6 comments:

Trina said...

Of course there's Tequila! What's a party without a few shots and margaritas! Oh, but please bring a few limes.. I totally spaced on getting those!

See you at the Dump!
Click-Click!
--Trina

AngelBaby said...

I hope you had fun at the party! I sure did! Those silly monkeys were out of control! LOL!

Have a great day!

Here's your click .........

Love and Blessings,
AngelBaby

Trina said...

Sorry about drinking the Tequila! I knew I should have stuck to the martinis - don't mix the two!

Thank you for joining the party!
--Trina

Nancy Cleveland said...

Glad you made it to the birthday bash, MelissaQ. Geez, no wonder those monkeys were running amok...tequila, eh? I still have the rope burns around my waist where they hung me from the roof! I'll check the tip jar from the espresso table...could be there's enough there to cover the tequila. If not, then for sure the limes.. ;)

Wolfbernz said...

Thanks for coming to the party, it was a lot of fun and thanks a bunch for the birthday wishes.

All the best,
Wolfbernz

AngelBaby said...

That sure was a fun party. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

I have tagged you so come by and see .......

Love and Blessings,
AngelBaby

Click here to see more pictures of more checks I have gotten from doing surveys. CLICK HERE

Visitors

free html visitor counters