Powered By Blogger

7/17/2009


Are you tired of your high electric bill? I found a great opportunity for lower electric bill rates that you can NOT pass up. I also have a great tip for earning extra cash towards you electric bill to make it even lower.

Let me start by thanking all of you have stopped by to read,look around and catch up. It always amazes me that there are actually people out there who find my stuff interesting. I, like many of you love blog surfing. I always enjoy stumbling upon a new blog or even returning to old ones who always seem to keep things interesting for us short attention span folk.

So let me get to the point of today's post.
Many of you may know this already but for those of you who do not know, I live in Texas. I know you all know that it's summer time and Im sure those of you who do not live in Texas know that Summer time + Texas = EXTREMELY HOT!

Lately is seemed like our electric bill was going up faster than a helium baloon on a windy day. My hubby being the hard working sole bread earner of the family has been on a mission to find an electric company who has better per kilowatt hour (KWH) prices than our current TXU energy company.

After much searching and researching he found one. We were both shocked, no punn intended, at the rates per kilowatt that this company are offering. Right now they are offering 1 whole year at 9.2 cents per KWH. You might be wondering why this is a big deal. Well its a big deal for us. For one thing, our previous rate was 14.2 cents per KWH. This my friend, is an enormous difference. Since we switched energy providers we have saved over $120 on our first electric bill. I don't know about you but in these tough economic times $120 is nothing to sneeze at.

Texas has instituted the deregulation act witch left a window open for up and coming energy providers to emerge. Let me tell you, there is no shortage of electric companies in Texas any more and the price wars are the one type of war I dont think any one would mind.

I know a lot of you may be afraid of switching electric companies but let me tell you.... There is nothing to be afraid of. Because of the deregulation act that the State of Texas has enacted, consumers like me and you can NOT be charged for switching companies. It is against the law now for the company you are with to fine you for switching providers. Its easy. Look, We, but mainly me... were afraid of switching. Deregulation has been going on in Texas for years now but because of my fear of trying some other company, we lost lots of money and just gave it to the Giant electric company.

Now that we signed up with this new company our bill is considerably smaller. With two small children in the house that is a BIG deal.

If you are interested all you have to do is go to Championenergyservices.com click on residential services so you can find rates for your home then enter your zip code and finally enter this reference code 0905120336 and you will be ready to go. Its that easy. This is not a scam. I'm a mother of two and I know how hard it is right now to keep money in our pockets. I would hate to be scammed and I would never do that to another human being.

And here comes the best part. This is where you can get money back from the Champion energy. Once you sign up and switch over to Champion you will be given a reference or referral number so that you can earn money for every household you help sign up with Champion.

I want to urge you all to click the link I have in this post. It will take you right to the page where you can begin saving money and possibly earning money as well.

Thanks for reading. I'll keep you all posted on any new money saving or earning opportunities you can take advantage of.

No comments:

Click here to see more pictures of more checks I have gotten from doing surveys. CLICK HERE

Visitors

free html visitor counters