Powered By Blogger

8/31/2009


WOW! It has been a HECTIC end to Summer Vacation. One baby now in 5th grade and another baby now in her second year at Mothers day out (she is only 2 years old)!

Getting ready for the girls to go back to school was, as many of you may be able to relate to, CRAZY!!!

I am also going back to work at Mothers day out so, it will take me a while before I get back in the rhythm of keeping up with my blog and all the other bazillion things I have to tend to. I would like to thank every one who continues to visit this site and who visits all of my link buddies that are on the birthday post below this one.

For now I have to go. Its Monday and there is a lot of house work to get done like cleaning out my Fridge! This reminds me, Blog dumps asked what three things in my fridge I can NOT live with out. Those would be 1. SODA (Dr.P) 2. Hot sauce & 3. COLD COLD WATER!

Do you want to play this game? Just click here and you can get in on the fun.


Come Join Top Sites Tuesday and be #1 on BlogDumps!

The purpose of this Meme is to encourage
Networking between bloggers to have fun while doing it!
Make sure to visit all the other participants and leave comments

No comments:

Click here to see more pictures of more checks I have gotten from doing surveys. CLICK HERE

Visitors

free html visitor counters