Powered By Blogger

2/12/2009


Ok so I have been EXTREMELY busy these couple of weeks. I don't know if I have ever mentioned this but I have two daughters. Both of them who are having Valentines parties. Both parties of which I am responsible for goody bags, cup cakes, treats, and quesadillas. Yes I said Quesadillas. My 10 year old is having a Renaissance festival theme party. They will be eating finger foods, and the only finger food I could think of that kids would love and not look at before tossing it in to the trash is quesadillas. Lets face it that is what kids do.
We have been busy creating, actually I should say making store bought cards look a little more unique. We have also been busy creating her valentines card box which is in the shape of a castle. The castle She decided will belong to none other than the Queen of Hearts in which she will reign in her queendome. I think its pretty darn cute. Hard work but, cute none the less. As soon as I get a pic of it I will be posting. As of tonight it is ready and waiting in the car for careful transport to the fourth grade.
I just wanted to wish every one a very Happy Valentines day. Remember Valentines day is not just for lovers and love birds, its also a day to remind all the people in your life how much you love and adore them. So MOM, if you read this before I get a chance to call you. I love you and Happy Valentines day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember when my children were young I was really busy all the time. Sometimes I wonder how I did it. I worked full time and we lived on a ranch which I helped there too. I loved it though, every minute of it.

I have something for you on my site so come by and see.

Love and Blessings,
AngelBaby

Click here to see more pictures of more checks I have gotten from doing surveys. CLICK HERE

Visitors

free html visitor counters