Powered By Blogger

2/02/2009


Wow,
So the new year is in full swing and my kids are growing bigger and smarter and more beautiful every day. I would like to take the time to thank God for giving me two healthy, smart, and beautiful little girls!

I have a friend who I have known for about 11 years. Her son who I met when he was about 3 years old is now in high school, the fact that this little boy is not so little any more makes me feel super old, but also pretty happy. His mom, my friend raised him to be a wonderful young man with a bright future ahead of him, and although we don't really see each other anymore, time and distance being the cause, we are still very happy to hear that he has turned out to be a good boy. These days that is pretty hard to do. I want to direct all of you to see and read a mothers beautiful dedication to her first born son whom she adores. Her blog address is http://loretta33.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Take lots of pictures!
Time is a thief and pretty soon they will grow wings and fly away!
It’s so nice to see you are doing so well.
Be Loved!

Click here to see more pictures of more checks I have gotten from doing surveys. CLICK HERE

Visitors

free html visitor counters