Powered By Blogger

3/09/2009


Well,
I was given an award a LONG while back by Angelbaby. I am only posting the award picture right now, later I will try to post the 10 link to ten blogs that I love and recommend. Seeing that I don't have much time to actually read other blogs I will try and get you all to check out the blogs on my favorites blog link roll on my side bar.

Have I mentioned how time consuming a part time job as a Mothers Day out teacher really is?
Its tough and it really drains me. The kids by the way are all 2 years old. Enough said.
Have a great day, and please check out the blogs on my side bar.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sure looks good here on your site. I am glad you posted it so everyone can see your award. You deserve it, you have a wonderful site.

Love and Blessings,
AngelBaby

Click here to see more pictures of more checks I have gotten from doing surveys. CLICK HERE

Visitors

free html visitor counters