Powered By Blogger

6/06/2008


Hi everyone,
I know I haven't written in a while. Same old story. Busy, busy, busy. Summer vacation is upon us and I will certainly have much less time to sit and write on my blog. I hate to neglect my blog, but I think most of you would agree that neglecting ones children is far worse a crime than not keeping up with a blog. So with that said, I will vow to try to keep up with my blog as much as possible. I will also try to keep posting about my earning through my online ventures, many of which are easy and FREE to sign up for AND, coincidentally found right here on my blog. Right off to the side, can you see them? They all have pretty cute buttons so just pick one or pick them all. I also have pictures of some of the checks that have been sent my way. That link is above in red.

They are free to join, and do not ask you to buy anything. If you encounter any survey site that asks you to buy something before you get paid, I suggest you just close that page immediately and run away as fast as you can. Feel free to run straight back to me, where I will show you the road. They road to making your own money online, no strings attached. Now, mind you, you are not going to get rich through these sites but, I have yet to meat a person who doesn't like getting 20 bucks here and there. The sites you see on my page are the only survey sites that have actually paid me and because of that they are the only ones I will endorse.
Don't let the word surveys turn you off. I had to really make sure that I took all the survey that were sent my way before I started seeing really good paying surveys.

I also want to remind you of a new site I joined which promises money earned for writing and getting published. Join Associated Content I have been published twice so far and have seen some earnings, this is the only site that has not paid me as of yet, but I just joined last week and I am already seeing earnings so I'll keep you posted. They claim to pay you every time someone reads one of your published post. So, of course I would love it if you all would swing by and read the poem I published (click HERE to go to poem), and the fourth of July article I wrote about in my last post. The link is right here on my blog on the post right before this post. I would appreciate any and all reads I get. I also hope you all sign up and get published as well. I would love to read what you have to write about.

On that note, I wish you all a wonderful weekend, and good luck with all of your own ventures.

Talk to you all later.
Love,
melissa

No comments:

Click here to see more pictures of more checks I have gotten from doing surveys. CLICK HERE

Visitors

free html visitor counters