Powered By Blogger

10/13/2014

When you hate your neighbors


           I absolutely hate this neighborhood. I wish more than anything that we could move to a home with a great piece of land where we can park our food truck and not worry about our parking spot, or our Home Owners Association.  Wait, I didn't mention how much I hate our HOA? Oh. Well, yes, yes I hate our HOA!
           We pay quarterly fees to an HOA, just to drive around our neighborhood and see rotting fences, abandoned foreclosures, lawns that need so much maintenance that the lawn company who would contract that home would become rich!

I wish we could move, its just not possible right now, but, I'm not giving up hope!
Ugh, and that was my Monday morning vent!

No comments:

Click here to see more pictures of more checks I have gotten from doing surveys. CLICK HERE

Visitors

free html visitor counters