Powered By Blogger

9/03/2014

Cheaters

Sometimes Life sucks. There is no other way to say it. I almost don't have the words for this post, so bare with me as I try to navigate all the thoughts that are running through my brain right now.

I have a friend who is going through a horrible horrible time in her marriage and there isn't much I can do for her. Seriously though, what would anyone do for a friend who finds out that her marriage is over.... and over because of infidelity? What do you say to one who is so shattered that she can barely eat? So shattered that she can only imagine herself sleeping and never waking up.
As her best friend, I feel helpless and useless! All I want to do is fix this for her but I cant.
There isn't anything I can do but listen to her, be her shoulder, and most of all pry for her.

Her soul has been crushed by the man she loves. He betrayed her and their children!
If I could, I would most definitely punch this SOB in the throat! Of course I cant, but that doesn't stop me from wishing I could!

The only thing I can think of now, is how grateful I am for the marriage that I have. The great husband that I have. Grateful that our worst arguments are over with in a few minutes maybe an hour at the most.   Our pain and sadness from mean words or angry tones has nothing on this soul crushing evil that my friend is having to endure right now. NOTHING!

Thank you lord that I don't have to feel that kind of pain. Lord, please help her find her way to you, she's sinking into the darkness and I can't let her slip away. Help me help her.

No comments:

Click here to see more pictures of more checks I have gotten from doing surveys. CLICK HERE

Visitors

free html visitor counters