Powered By Blogger

6/05/2014

What the heck is this kid saying!?

For the last two weeks or so, my son keeps asking me to draw an assoletrain. (Giggling as I type) I ask him over and over what he's talking about, but he just says the same thing over and over. I've asked him not to say it when we're out in public, but he does. He's said it loudly in the toy section of the store, he'll say it in the car. The girls' eyes always pop out of their heads as they hold in their laughter when he says it. Can any one guess what he's trying to say? Because up until a minute ago, I seriously thought he picked up a curse word somewhere... Lol!!   




The answer is Astro train from the transformers cartoon of the 1980's!! 

No comments:

Click here to see more pictures of more checks I have gotten from doing surveys. CLICK HERE

Visitors

free html visitor counters