Powered By Blogger

4/14/2014

Spring cleaning!

We, or I should say I, have purged all unused toys and out grown clothes of all three of my kids. I sold some of the things on a facebook group page and that worked out pretty well. The stuff that wasn't fit to sell was given to our local shelter and thrift store.

I've also started the deep cleaning. I have a long way to go though. We have tons of windows and that means tons of blinds to clean.

I did buy myself a Rubbermaid spray mop. It's pretty darn awesome. I can wash and reuse the rag multiple times a day and don't have to worry about the swifter wet jet disposable pads you have to constantly buy. You'll be amazed at how much more dust and dirt the spray mop picks up, even after you have just swept. Yikes is all I can say about that! Lol

No comments:

Click here to see more pictures of more checks I have gotten from doing surveys. CLICK HERE

Visitors

free html visitor counters