Powered By Blogger

7/29/2013

Wow! 20 days

I can't believe that it's been 20 days since my last blog post. What happened? I used to be able to post daily, then it slimmed down to weekly, then every 2 weeks, now it's almost once a month. I know it's jot the end of the world an I especially know that I am a very busy mom of three who is currently trying to survive the sure break.

I'll cut my self some slack for abandoning my blog for so long.... Again...
Cause if you're regular refers you will know that this isn't the first time I've done this whole abandoning the blog thing. I did it every time I had a new baby.. Which was only twice, but the length of time between post was, well, lets just say, I may as well have just given up completely.

Anyway, what's done is done. The blog is just a blog not an actual member of my family. It has no feelings and knows not if I neglect it or not. Now my three kids, well, they do know and if I don't quit rambling and get some sleep I may end up neglecting them... Since I will be a sleep zombie mom who finds it difficult to function on only 2 hours of sleep. Sheesh.
Good night all. Until next time.

No comments:

Click here to see more pictures of more checks I have gotten from doing surveys. CLICK HERE

Visitors

free html visitor counters