Powered By Blogger

1/23/2013

It's almost festival and food truck time!

We have been on a nice long vacation.
Our food truck Larositatacos(find us on fb) has been in storage and I'm pretty sure she is getting lonely.  As for myself I am definitely getting antsy to get back in my truck and start feeding the masses.

Since I have had all of this free time I took advantage of doing one of my other favorite things, drinking a great cup pf coffee while surfing the web.
I mean I really enjoy it, maybe too much. I finally took a minute and checked out a few new social media sites. My favorite one so far is pinterest. I know, Pintrest is not new, you have to understand that for the last couple of years I have immersed my self in my now 2 year old baby boy and my two year old food truck. If that's not busy I don't know what is. By the way, I have three kids. But, I digress.

I wanted to share with you all a new site I happened upon called EquipSupply. They have everything, and I mean everything you could possibly need to host an event. You also need to know, that I do not want to host an event, I want to be at an that you are hosting, with the help of equipsupply of ourse, selling my Mexican Food.

But seriously, I will definitely be frequenting this page as should you. Being that we are sort of, a part of the events and entertainment circa, there  will always be something we need in the line of event supplies for example, gloves, tables and propane accessories. They even have generators, which is good to know if ours ever goes out.  The thing that has me hooked on their page is all of the concession machines they have.

We have been looking for new and awesome ways to bring yummy goodness to our customers and, well, lets just say, I may need a bigger food truck. There are so many choices to chose from. Frozen during machines, hot dog and popcorn machines, and the one I have my eye on, the warm cheese dispenser for nachos.

Check out their page and tell me what you think. With the help of these guys I just know our upcoming event season is going to be amazing! Check out the music festival info below, its pretty interesting. You can also check out my tweets at @melinvicq or @larositatacos


 
Music Festivals Infographic
Infographic Provided by EquipSupply

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was wondering what all is needed to get setup? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
I'm not very web smart so I'm not 100% positive. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Kudos
Also visit my homepage : www.ourstage.com

Anonymous said...

I think eѵerуthing saiԁ was veгy logіcal.
But, what abоut thіs? what іf you аdded a littlе content?
I am nоt sаyіng your contеnt isn't solid., however what if you added something to possibly grab a person's attеntion?
I mean "It's almost festival and food truck time!" is kinda plaіn.
You should ρeеk at Υahoο's home page and see how they create article titles to grab viewers to click. You might add a video or a related pic or two to get people interested about what you've wгitten.

Јuѕt my opinіon, it would make your webѕite а little liνelier.
Feel free to surf my homepage :: coffee machine for restaurant

MelissaQ said...

Thank you for stopping by and thank you for the kind words and tips. I actually used to add pics and art, but got a little busy to keep up with that. Now that I think of it, and that you brought it up I may just start adding pics again. Take a look in my archives there you will find more post, on the right side of my wall.

MelissaQ said...

Hi!
Thanks for stopping by and thank you for the kind words. This blog was actually totally and completely free. Look into blogger.com they make creating a blog so easy a child could make one. Well, an advanced child. A teen aged child. Haha.

Click here to see more pictures of more checks I have gotten from doing surveys. CLICK HERE

Visitors

free html visitor counters