Powered By Blogger

8/03/2012

Coffee anyone?

Well, today I'm adding a new Coffee widget. Why? Well, it's simple. I love coffee and want to share it with the world.

Actually, I'm only adding the widget because this site has some amazing offers on some of the best coffee I have ever had the pleasure of tasting. They also have awesome coffee makers and other products that coffee connoisseurs would so appreciate. You have got to check them out. Right now they have FREE shipping. Who doesn't love FREE shipping?

If you see something you like and end up ordering it (no pressure, you are totally not obligated to buy anything, as a matter of fact I hate pressure tactics) come back to my blog and let me know what you think. I love the feedback and other readers would love to know what you think, think of it as sort of like a product review, but, uhm, I cant pay you, so uhm, just think of it as a PSA.  Ha..
But seriously, check them out at THIS LINK or click on the cute pic below or better yet find the pic on my side bar.


No comments:

Click here to see more pictures of more checks I have gotten from doing surveys. CLICK HERE

Visitors

free html visitor counters