Powered By Blogger

7/23/2012

Hoarding...aaaaagggghhh!

OK, look, I'm pretty sure you have all heard of the show Hoarding; buried alive, its on TLC. Its just as it sounds....pretty damn disturbing. If you haven't seen or heard of it, it depicts real live people who live in squalor and have trash piled up the walls and in most cases right up to the ceiling. Its GROSS!
I have a hard time understanding how this can be real. My husband is convinced that people fill their homes with trash purposely to get on the show. I don't quite think that's it. I have a feeling its real.

My question is...why am I hooked on this show??  I'm not a hoarder, I dont think I know any hoarders. Why then, do I have this obsession with this show??
Personally,  I  feel better throwing things out or giving them away.

Ok, and I'm not even going to get started on the 100 pound SCROTUM that snuck up on me as the tv stayed on in the back ground and as I surfed the net.  Yep, TLC has another show called strange love...That my friends was pretty damn sick. Maybe even worse than the hoarders. gag, blah, yuck!

I'm not endorsing this channel, as a matter of fact I have been trying to change the channel for about an hour and a half!! And I'm trying to come up with a new name for it. Instead of The Learning Channel...it should be...Terribly Loathsome Channel!
Its pretty disgusting the things they show on that channel... BUT AGAIN... why the heck can I not change the freaking channel???

I have always known that I am a little strange but maybe just maybe I'm just as disturbed as those people. ...

GAAAAAG...this is me quickly grabbing the remote while the commercials are on, before I get sucked back into that disgusting disturbing world.

No comments:

Click here to see more pictures of more checks I have gotten from doing surveys. CLICK HERE

Visitors

free html visitor counters