Powered By Blogger

6/13/2012

Air planes, air shows and food trucks oh my

Last weekend we didnt have an event which was quite relaxing. I had no idea how much I missed not having that special weekend family time that actually involved my hubby. 

But this week we are back on the grind. We have an event at the Denton Air Show on Saturday and 30,000 people are expected to attend.  Thats a ton of people which equals a ton of prep work. So, check out THIS LINK if you would like some more info, or if you just want to look at some really cool vintage air planes,

On a happy note, I have to say that so far, the all of the events except for one have been a success. My hubby and brother have been working that food truck with ease. It amazes me sometimes, since the lines I see them handle seem overwhelming. I must have taught them well though because they move those lines with such ease, youd think they have been doing this for years.

We can still use all the facebook likes that we can get. I hear that the more we have the easier it is for new people to find our page. So, even if you are not from Texas or if you will never be able to come to an event, we would still love to have you as a fan of our page. So please come and find us on THIS LINK to LaRosita on facebook.

And thank you in advance.

No comments:

Click here to see more pictures of more checks I have gotten from doing surveys. CLICK HERE

Visitors

free html visitor counters