Powered By Blogger

2/09/2012

Be my guest, be my guest

I don't have much to say today.
The hubby loved loved loved his gifts from my outing the other day. What a relief though. After 15 years together, I finally got it right. OK, I may be exaggerating a tiny bit, but not by much. I can only remember him liking two other gifts I got for him in years past, and those were watches.....given 5 years apart. And like he said last night "you cant go wrong with tools." Anyway, I really don't have much else to say today since I have a 5 year old home with a stomach bug so, I have to tend to her and keep the baby away from her...Wish me luck.
BUT,  I do want to ask you to please read the post below. I have a new guest blogger post. I read it and thought it was interesting so I gave it a chance to shine on this blog as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

comments really should often be made whenever you read something as very good as this, thanks a million

Click here to see more pictures of more checks I have gotten from doing surveys. CLICK HERE

Visitors

free html visitor counters