Powered By Blogger

1/18/2012

WOW!

OK, I exaggerated...there is nothing to wow about.
I'm just tired and have so much to do, I just cant get myself up to do what has to be done.
Not trying to make excuses but, I feel a cold coming on and I am trying to shake this funk.

I am also trying to update a few of the widgets on the side bar. Like the coffee one, its the 2011 model and I was just informed that I must upgrade. So upgrade I will...one of these days.

I do have one request. If you are of the praying kind, I would like to send you to a blog called your caring angels. The lady who writes the blog found out a few months ago that she has cancer and she has a tough battle in front of her. So if you can and if you have the time please go visit her blog. I have a cute button that will take you to her blog on my sidebar..... It has a beautiful angel on it.
In the mean time take a look in my archives ( I used to be really good at writing, that was when I only had one kiddo though)
thank you for coming by. I wish I had more for you but, its just one of those days.

No comments:

Click here to see more pictures of more checks I have gotten from doing surveys. CLICK HERE

Visitors

free html visitor counters