Powered By Blogger

2/24/2011

Bedside table make over!


I throw everything and everything on my bedside table. I guess that it's kind of big and can hold a lot of stuff. So I take advantage of that to the max. But I really want to do something different with my bedside table and make it look a lot more organized.

I went online to come up with some organizational ideas that I could try and while I was doing that I ran across some quotes for WIRELESS INTERNET PROVIDERS pricing that sounded pretty good so I switched over my internet service to one of the ones mentioned on there.

So far my bedside table makeover has just meant throwing away a bunch of old receipts and notes that I made for myself that were basically the top layer of my stuff on there. I'm so over not being able to find my glasses in the morning or knocking over a pile of papers when I'm trying to clear room for a drink to put on my bedside table during the night. I hope I can keep this up for a long time.

No comments:

Click here to see more pictures of more checks I have gotten from doing surveys. CLICK HERE

Visitors

free html visitor counters