Powered By Blogger

4/02/2008

Hi every one,
I want to ask you all a question. How many of you have heard of the Big bang?
No, Im not talking about the BIG Bang Theory, the "sciency" one. I'm talking about the BIG BANG the newest meme. Except, that this MEME is trying and very darn close to getting over 1000 links on one list. The last time I saw it, it had over 700 links, 723 to be exact. I'm the 723rd. WOOHOO. I want to urge you all to go and check out the big bang theory and sign up. I think its a cool way to get more people to your site while getting the chance to explore other sites. All you need to know and do is all stated below. Just follow the instructions and you should be good to go.


*Start Copy Here*

You do not have to be tagged to play along. This game is simple and so are the rules.

1. Copy from *Start Copy Here* through *End Copy Here*

2. Add your site(s) to the list. Just be sure to post the "Big Bang" at each site you add.

3. Tag or don’t tag, your choice, however, the more tags you create the longer the list will grow.

4. Let me know your blog’s name and url by leaving me a comment HERE. I will add you to the master list. (If you would like a scroll box code, leave me your email address and I will email it to you.) Scroll Box Example. (I decided not to use the box for the Big Bang for ease of copying.)

5. Come back and copy the master list back to your site, often. This process will allow late-comers to get as much link benefit as the first ones in. Once you are on the master list people who have participated earlier will update their bookmarks and help everyone lower than them out on the list.

No comments:

Click here to see more pictures of more checks I have gotten from doing surveys. CLICK HERE

Visitors

free html visitor counters