Powered By Blogger

2/04/2008




Hi TO ALL,
Like I promised in my last post, which I hope you all read, and if you haven't yet, please go and take a look. I have added pictures of the fairly small scanner that I got from AC Nielson surveys. You know, I really think you should look into this (if you have time) (actually, It doesn't take too much time, it takes me about 5 minutes to scan my purchases.) I am excited, this thing is so easy to set up and use. The prizes are pretty cool looking. So I'm on my way with that. Like I said, I will keep you all posted on my earnings with the scanner and the surveys. Now that I have the whole adding my own pictures to this blog thing down, I will be posting pictures of any earnings to reassure those readers who may have a slight fear of surveys and of not getting paid to take surveys. Let me say this again, YOU DO GET PAID! I have proof, (look at my previous post) and I will share it every time I can. If you are interested in earning money through surveys, its easy, just go to my side bar and pick one or all and sign up. I have gotten paid from the ones on my side bar, so these are the only ones I will recommend as of yet. I am also very interested in hearing from those of you who want to do surveys, but aren't sure where or how to start, and those of you who are doing surveys and are on your way to making money from home. I will try to help you, or put you in touch with someone who can help. Keep me posted, I will surely be keeping you posted. Right now, I'm off to find out If I can get some tickets to take my 9 year old to see the "HANNA MONTANA" movie, cause if she doesn't see it, she "wont be cool like the other girls"..(her words, not mine) God forbid, I hold my child back from reaching her full "cool" potential.
I will talk to you all soon
Love,
Melissa

No comments:

Click here to see more pictures of more checks I have gotten from doing surveys. CLICK HERE

Visitors

free html visitor counters