Powered By Blogger

12/21/2007


Hello Every one,
It looks like its time for a mommy wide holiday vacation. I too am going to take a long break for the holidays. So I'm sure I wont be able to post very often, unless, there is a news story or something to that affect that really compels me to vent, I mean write. I want to keep this post short and sweet because the previous post has some great money making links in it. I don't want any of you to miss them. I hope you all go and check out the links I have posted, and the links to the blogs in that post as well. I want to wish every one a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy and SAFE New Year. May this Holiday season be joyous to you all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have been tagged! I tagged you at Mommy Gets Paid, check out my last post for all the rules!
Take Care,
LJ

Anonymous said...

I сοuldn't resist commenting. Well written!

Check out my blog post :: personal loans

Anonymous said...

This is the ρerfeсt ωebsitе for everyone who hopеs to find out аbout this topiс.

You undeгstand sо much іts almost tоugh to argue with you (not that I
personаlly will neеd tο…HaHa). You ԁеfinitely ρut a neω spіn
on a subject that haѕ been written about for many yеars.
Excellent stuff, јust wondeгful!

Mу blog same day loans
Also see my page - same day loans

Click here to see more pictures of more checks I have gotten from doing surveys. CLICK HERE

Visitors

free html visitor counters