Powered By Blogger

12/11/2007


Hello Every one
Im sorry for not posting anything in a few days. I actually did this on purpose.
I wanted the article on Julian, the boy with cancer to stay on top as long as I could keep it there. I actually dropped in on his web page last night and it seems there is very bad news. His MRI shows that his cancer has spread. OH, how painful this must be for him and his entire family.

I'm sorry but that is the last I will write about this. It really hurts me profoundly. I have Two young daughters and every time I think about Julian, I thank GOD that my daughters are Healthy. But, even when I thank God, It takes me a good while to move on from the sadness. I can't handle that kind of sadness right now. Am I being selfish? I'm so sorry If I am. God forgive me.

On another note
I have also been extremely busy trying to add more traffic to my blog. Amanda posted a long list of links that help get you more traffic. I must warn you, ITS LONG! If you are serious about blogging and making money while doing so, go to Amanda's blog and start working the link list she posted. So far it seems to be working for me.
Thank you all again
I will be posting again soon.
I may have to write another poem to release some of the sadness in me. So keep an eye out for that.
TTYL
Love,

Melissa

No comments:

Click here to see more pictures of more checks I have gotten from doing surveys. CLICK HERE

Visitors

free html visitor counters