Powered By Blogger

12/17/2007



Good Morning TO ALL,
I hope you all left me a virtual gift under my tree. I want to thak my mom for leaving me a ton of gifts. Thanks MOM! How did you know I wanted a lap top? Isn't that cool. I love that. I want to keep it up all year long. Unlike my current tree which I want to take down NOW! Let me just say, a curious 1 year old and a Christmas tree full of ornaments is not a good combination! And on that note, I will leave you to you imagination. YES, ITS THAT BAD! How many more days until Christmas?

WELL, I have to say that after a few days of trying to figure out the other blog site, I am about to give up on it. It is so beautiful though, and I don't want to give up on it just yet. I just cant seem to get all the stuff I want on it to work. For example, I love to see who recently viewed my page, in the other one I CANT! I like all my affiliate buttons on my side bar, but on the other one, I can only have a few. I don't know maybe I just don't know how to work that one. So, I'm not going to give up on it just yet. But I tell you, I'm getting really frustrated. I don't have much free time as it is , and I like this blog I can just come in here and rant and rave when I want, spell check, edit out the curse words. Oh BTW, I edit out the curse words, out of respect for those who may not use that type of language, but just don't catch me on a bad day because I may just leave them in. and bada bing bada boom, I'm ready to post. It seems like a lot more work for me over there than I have time for. Oh and I think that if I want to get more options on the other blog I have to buy it. UH, NO! Thats not going to happen. I enjoy blogging, but not enough to pay for a blog site. OK well thats it for now. I'll be back < said like the terminator) hehe

No comments:

Click here to see more pictures of more checks I have gotten from doing surveys. CLICK HERE

Visitors

free html visitor counters