Powered By Blogger

10/17/2007

Take the latest poll

As you know, every one is up in arms right now about next years presidential election. Who will be elected the next President of the United States? I wanted to know exactly where my readers stand. Please feel free to vote in my very unofficial poll. Remember this poll has no significance what so ever, it is merely for every ones amusement purpose only. This poll in no way shows which way I stand politically. I just want every reader to feel that they have taken part in at least one democratic election. Please do this for your self and for the future of our democratic society. You can find the latest poll at the bottom of this page. Vote or DIE!
Love
Melissa

No comments:

Click here to see more pictures of more checks I have gotten from doing surveys. CLICK HERE

Visitors

free html visitor counters