Powered By Blogger

10/30/2007




Hello every one,

Well, today I have entered into a new venture. I found a web site that pays people to blog. Imagine that. I'm not sure exactly how I found it, but Im sure glad I did. The web site is called Pay Per Post.com. Some of you may not know this, but I'm new to the whole blogging thing, and so far it seems that PayPerPost even has opportunities for new bloggers like me. This web site offers so many opportunities to blog and get paid for it that I cant decide which opportunity I will write for. I am still finding my way around PPP, it has so many oportunities just waiting for me and you for that matter. I have not made any friends in there yet. Im sure as soon as I take a step into PPP land, I will find some friends the way I have through this blog. I encourage every blogger to go to PPP and sign up. Its FREE, and best of all you get paid to do what you are already doing for nothing. There is also a link that PPP provides you with that will transmit your blog into "space". Well, Im not sure if actually goes that far into space, but it broadcast your blog to more readers than you can imagine.
If you would like to get paid for blogging and want a credible place to post your blogs please go and check out PayPerPost.com. If you have any questions you can leave me a comment an d I will try to answer it the best I can. Or, better yet, just go to this link and find out for your self.


Love
Melissa

No comments:

Click here to see more pictures of more checks I have gotten from doing surveys. CLICK HERE

Visitors

free html visitor counters