Powered By Blogger

2/24/2014

Funeral of a Dallas Firefighter

      This is my 300th blog post. I had wanted to make it fun and funny, but today I thought I'd share with you what my family and I did for Presidents' Day 2014. We paid our respects to a fallen hero. A firefighter who died in the line of duty on a busy ice covered bridge in Dallas. Fireman Tanksley will be remembered fondly by so many, and this procession just adds to all the good that one thinks of when they think, firefighters or first responders.

        May he rest in peace and may his family, 3 young children and his widow find some solace knowing that their hero is now in the loving arms of our Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Click here to see more pictures of more checks I have gotten from doing surveys. CLICK HERE

Visitors

free html visitor counters