Powered By Blogger

11/26/2013

Going to use my facebook post as blog post.

So lately,
I've found that my kids have been making me laugh more and more. Especially the two and 6 year old. They are down right certifiable at times. HA!  I use their antics as facebook post and have my friends cracking up. Well, some of my friends. I'm sure I hear some of them yawn and get a few eye rolls but that's fine. I don't expect every one to love my kids and their shenanigans' the way I do, but, I do need material for this blog so I am going for it. You are welcome to roll your eyes and yawn as well, I will still be posting about my little nut cases.
Enjoy!
Oh and I wish you all a very happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Click here to see more pictures of more checks I have gotten from doing surveys. CLICK HERE

Visitors

free html visitor counters