Powered By Blogger

3/05/2013

virus protection


I've been getting a lot of spam email and spam comments directly to this blog. I'm sure many of you are facing the same irritating problem and maybe you have been looking for a way to remedy it like I have. Well, I found something and I hope you all give it a try.

I decided to look into securing my pc and I just stumbled on this website with a really amazing product. I thought I would share it with you. Its a FREE virus scan for your pc. Its easy to install and use.  It was developed and supported here in the US and if you ever need customer service they offer customer quick and courteous service.  Their website is very attractive too.  I hope you take a second to check them out. It's free so you have nothing to lose.

 Click here to go straight to the website.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do not know if it's just me or if everyone else experiencing problems with your blog. It appears like some of the text in your content are running off the screen. Can someone else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them too? This might be a issue with my web browser because I've had this
happen previously. Many thanks

Here is my web site ... office cleaning in plainfield

Click here to see more pictures of more checks I have gotten from doing surveys. CLICK HERE

Visitors

free html visitor counters