Powered By Blogger

12/09/2012

Rest In Peace Jenni Rivera!

Saturday was the last event of the winter season for our food truck LaRosita. It was a beautiful day and the turn out was awesome.   I have so much more to say on that but I cant get past the heart ache I feel right now for the loss of yet another young, talented and beautiful Mexican-American female singer; Jenni Rivera also known as La Diva de la Banda.
Not only was she an amazing singer but she was a great role model. She faced so many struggles in her life but even through all of the adversity she faced, she came through with grace and dignity. She was a superstar, selling 15 million records, yet she stayed true to her roots. She was a Strong woman, a force to be reckoned with. She was an inspiration to me and to millions of my fellow Mexican-Americans.

My prayers go out to her and her family and to all of her adoring fans.

No comments:

Click here to see more pictures of more checks I have gotten from doing surveys. CLICK HERE

Visitors

free html visitor counters