Powered By Blogger

2/25/2012

New Blogger in town

Well,
she isn't really new, but she has been away from her blog for about 3 1/2 years. She is my dear friend, As I write this I realize that we have been friends for about 20 years.  We went to school together. We went through lots of ups and downs together. But, you know what they say, a true friend stays a friend no matter what and how great a distance. Or something like that.  Anyway, I would really like to ask you all to go visit her blog soon. She is going to start writing again, even after all the drama that she went through, and that she so candidly wrote about on her blog. Its going to be a new adventure reading her blog again. So many things have happened, I know of a few of them from our long phone calls but I'm sure there are things we didn't get to talk about, for what ever reason.....(kids crying, kids fighting, kids hungry, kids sleepy, those darn kids..lol)
Any way, I love this girl, and I'm sure you will enjoy the read as well.  Who knows you may find a common ground. CLICK HERE to go see the flower she posted...I'm sure its just for me, since its my middle name and oh yeah business name...hahaha

1 comment:

Jelly said...

Thank you amiga xoxo

Click here to see more pictures of more checks I have gotten from doing surveys. CLICK HERE

Visitors

free html visitor counters