Powered By Blogger

1/18/2010


Here we go again with this wretched thing called CANCER!

A dear friend of mine here in the Dallas area just found out that her 5 year old son has LEUKEMIA! He is undergoing intense chemo and already had his first blood transfusion. This has all happened to him with in this past week.
I hate it. I hate not being able to help my friend. I hate that I cant take this away from a child.
Please Pray For Ethan from Rockwall Texas. He will need all of our prayers on this LONG journey.

1 comment:

AngelBaby said...

It is so hard to watch a child suffer with this horrible disease. I will keep him in my prayers and ask my Earth Angel friends to keep him in their prayers too. I am sending allot of Angels to comfort, love and hold you, your friend and the little boy in their wings.

I hope you have a good day!

Love and Blessings,
AngelBaby

Click here to see more pictures of more checks I have gotten from doing surveys. CLICK HERE

Visitors

free html visitor counters