Powered By Blogger

8/04/2008



Hi every one, I wanted to write about a story that has been all over local news lately. Its about the future of the only Elephant the Dallas zoo has left.

In May 2008 an Elephant at the Dallas zoo Died. Now her only companion is living alone and waiting to find out what her fate will be. If you want to read about Jenny the elephant please read the article I wrote and published at THIS LINK.

You can also read some of what Actress Lilly Tomlin said to the Mayor of Dallas in a letter opposing the pending move of Jenny The elephant.

READ THE ARTICLE HERE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know about this, I thought that you breast feed not only because it is good for the baby but for the purpose of bonding with your child too. I don't think this is a good idea. I would not do it.

Love and Blessings,
AngelBaby

Click here to see more pictures of more checks I have gotten from doing surveys. CLICK HERE

Visitors

free html visitor counters