Powered By Blogger

7/26/2008




HI every one! Its Saturday, and I never EVER write on weekends but I checked my email and I found something pretty cool from one of the survey sites I joined a few months ago.
I have a new banner that some of you may find interesting.
Send earnings is having a $5 sign up bonus offer.
If you want to start earning money with send earnings just click this brand new banner they sent me. So far I have earned 15 dollars with them. It looks a lot like another survey center on my side bar that has already paid me. Give it a try, there is no risk. Its FREE to sign up with and FREE to use, no obligation and quit when ever you want. I will post a pic of my first check as soon as I get one in the mail.
Here is the link. Let me know if you need more info, I'll try and get it to you ASAP!
Good LUCK!


No comments:

Click here to see more pictures of more checks I have gotten from doing surveys. CLICK HERE

Visitors

free html visitor counters