Powered By Blogger

10/23/2007


BTW
I just wanted to add a small comment before I leave tonight.
Although I am a mother of two BEAUTIFUL girls whom I love dearly. I wanted to assure my readers that I will not be writing solely on or about my children. I enjoy writing and decided that this will be my time to share my thoughts and feelings on "grown up" topics. I know, I know, some of you must think I'm a bad mother, but when you have an 8 year old and a 10 month old life gets pretty busy and wound up in all things KIDS. Don't get me started on husbands (that will be another story.) I think that every one should have an avenue of escape, or release, and this is mine. I love my daughters more than life itself, as a matter of fact I write to make money, to get them every thing their little hearts desire, BUT, this mommy needs a break every now and then. I'm sure many readers are not interested in my every day goings on, for example "today my ten moth old pooped at 8am, and she did the same at 4pm, wow." How exciting huh. Well not to worry, I will mention them at times, maybe as references, but not as sole topics.
'Till I write again, read on and enjoy.
Love
Melissa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't care about you making money on writing! What I want to know is who are you voting for?

MelissaQ said...

HAHAH,
I voted for Dave Chapelle!!!

Click here to see more pictures of more checks I have gotten from doing surveys. CLICK HERE

Visitors

free html visitor counters